Cisco Duo Multi-factor Authentication
Protect your applications using a second source of validation
The VDC.cloud Multi-Factor authentication service powered with Cisco Duo protects your applications using a second source of validation, like a phone or token, to verify users before granting access. The service is engineered to provide a simple login for every user and application and integrates easily with your existing technology.
- On-tap-approval to verify user identity
- Gain visibility into all devices before granting access
- Ensure users and devices meet your security standards in advance
- Security policies based on any risk to the user, device & application
- Secure access management, administration, and reporting
- Secure user access across multi-cloud environments
- Supports Universal 2nd Factor (U2F)
- Easy to setup
- Cloud service based on Cisco Duo MFA security technology
- Protects logins from hackers exploiting weak or stolen passwords
- Protects users from social engineering and brute-force attacks
- Supports users who are offline or require temporary remote access
- Reduces the risk of attackers intercepting passwords or unique codes.